Saturday, October 7, 2017

Free Gaming Poster from The Cherry On Top

Welcome to The Cherry on Top!

I'm just dying laughing right now.  I put this blog all together, photo wise, but managed to forget EVERYTHING else!  OMG!  What an absolute spaz.  My head is spinning with all of this DSD stuff.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  Hehehe...

Anyway...yesterday's blog was totally amazing!  So many freebies and my inbox from yesterday was bursting with even more freebies from around DigiLand.  Hops from GingerScraps are now live and well as from Plain Digital Wallpaper.  I still need to do those!

Make sure ya go back to yesterdays blog and see everything you missed.  There's another FREE round of templates.  Yay!

I've got two young boys and they are game obsessed.  Everything goes around games.  It's a bit disturbing, but like most things, I'm sure it's just a phase.  I thought it'd be fun to design a few posters for my son's room.  We are making plans to turn it into the ultimate gaming room, on a budget, of course.  Hehehe...I'll make sure to take photos of our progress when we start.


 free printable poster

This is our free template from yesterday.  Ditch all of the Halloween elements if that's not your thing and you can use this extremely versatile template for any page you have in mind.

 free template

Here are a few more examples from the hop.  This is Jodi's from Throwing Some Scraps Around.  I LOVE it!  Don't you?

 TSSA blog

Dana from Made by Keuntje also had an awesome template.  I'll be using this more than once, guaranteed.

 free template from MBK

Don't forget about our amazing sale at Kreative Design Studio.  EVERYTHING is 50% off and you've only got two more days.  It's the last sale of the year.  Treat yourself!

 Kreative Design Studio


Excuse my spaz-olla moments, please.  Hehehe...Enjoy all of this Digital Scrapbooking Weekend hoopla and happy scrapping.